Car Alarm Keyless Go Keyless Entry System GPS GSM Tracking Remote Car Control Engine Remote Start For Audi A6 A4 Q5
Notice please: this remote control module is exclusive for audi, if you want for other model, like benz, bmw, toyota… welcome to contact us for details.
And tell us your car VIN( 17 numbers), so we can confirm which product model will fit your car.
And this module has smart phone control +original key control, or original key control only, please tell us which you want.
This link is for smart phone control+ original key control. It will need a sim card ( customer buy it yourself before ordering).
1. No need to destroy your original car key and install it inside car, more safe.
2. No wire cut, exclusive adapters, keep original car wiring, more steady , easier to install.
3. Support customer OEM, solo dealer wanted.
4. Factory direct sell, best price, best service.
5. Smartphone remote control+ keyless go system+ push button start 3 in 1.
Parameters of our remote engine starter of audi:
Functions of the car alarm system for audi:
1. Push button start: ( no need destroy your original car key)
2. keyless entry
3. remote engine start
4. remote engine off
5. car lock
6. car unlock
7. car location
8. gps tracking
9. car location
10. window close/windows down
11. trunk release
12. authorize mobile phone to drive car
13. car historical tracking playback
14. car status feedback
15. car secretary with car care information
How To Install
1.open the left and right folder cover of the steering wheel
2.pry open the left side of the plaque, remove the screw inside.
3.Remove the screws on the bottom panel
4.pull the plaque on the bottom, unplug the plug
5.pull up the cloth of the gear lever (note the slot position)
6.pull up the hanging block plate(notice the card slot position)
7. remove the screws below
8.pry open audio host panel
9.remove the audio host
10.remove the key induction coil
11.open the cigarette lighter trim, pay attention to remove the air conditioning template first, wiring harness go from the ashtray below
12. pull out the push start button plug from the original car.
13. connect the above plug to our 3 line cable
14. then connect our 3 line cable to original car push button panel
15. plug out the D2 key sensor coil
16. then connect the unplugede plug above to our 3 line cable
17. and then connect our three-way plug into the key induction coil
18. remove the J519 shield
19.unplug the J519 C yellow plug
20.plug the yellow plug into our 3 line cable.